Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Are you missing out???

Welcome, travelers!
On the hotness that is Cayman Summer? Angela is posting it on her blog and there will eventually be a bond copy. It is the third book in the Taken by Storm series, and if you haven't read those you are really missing out!!
Here is the blog- Chapter 1


ALSO- it is the last day to vote in Goodreads Choice. My vote is for Sing me to Sleep, and I encourage yours to be too! I know it means the world to Angela to even be nominated but I would love to see her win.


VOTE FOR SING ME TO SLEEP GOODREADS CHOICE AWARD!!!



2 comments:

  1. I love Sing Me to Sleep such a beautiful story. I still have to try this series. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read the second one. :( Thanks for informing me about this though!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)