Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday Teaser, Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Tuesday Teaser is a twist that Melissa at I Swim For Oceans puts on TT, where you shares a few sentences from your WIP.

Here are the rules: Grab your current read. Open to a random page. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page, and BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

One Wish
One Wish by Leigh Brescia

Every time I see him I end up making a total moron of myself. It's like the entire world spins on its axis just to keep me looking like a reject.



tracks.jpg



And now from my WIP (Fractured)
Taken down. See current week

4 comments:

  1. The novel teaser is great, but your WIP is beautiful and visual! Well done, Brandi!

    Oh, and thank you so much for giving me credit for the little twist...that's so kind of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both great teasers!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/12/teaser-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teasers! I've never heard of the book before. I love your teaser! I have to get back to working on my WIP. Here's my Teaser.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)