Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Scariest Word

Scariest word at Non_reluctant button by Parajunkee

  • Grab a book you're currently reading (and hopefully loving)
  • Go to the 13th Chapter (if the book doesn't have 13 chapters, go to the closest to it)
  • Scan the chapter for the scariest word
  • Using Google/Yahoo images randomly pick on picture that comes up when you search the word
  • Write a blog post that has the book's cover, title, your word and your image
Shade (Shade, #1) Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
Poisonous Snakes 

2 comments:

  1. thanks for posting about this! I've done one now too. http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2011/09/scariest-word.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came over from Bev's blog.

    Snakes, ohhhhhmg, cool picture

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)