Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Armchair BEA Day 3

Networking...
I've met lots of authors and bloggers through twitter and through commenting. It's been nice to know that I am not alone in my obsession, and with my yearning for book boys, picking teams, and the itch to find the next great read.
I've only met one person face to face through the blog, but it was nice to exchange some books and talk a bit.
I'm in Holly Springs, NC and I visit Hightstown NJ several times a year if there are any of you close!
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Oh hopefully you get to meet more bloggers/authors in the future! Though twitter is a blast and a great way to feed our book talking obsession :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. meeting people in person is the best! If you haven't, check out your local library, they normally do meet and greet/talk/signing thigns with authors! So much fun!
    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if you have met one person through blogging in real life, you have met more than I have hehe! Good luck in meeting more and some of your favorite authors :)

    Leila | The Fiction Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I am not even able to do Armchair BEA this year because I am so stinkin' busy with work and school - but maybe next year! :)

    I shared a link to this post on my blog today: http://authorjess.blogspot.com/2012/06/whats-up-wednesday-summer-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great u meet the person directly, I think it will be excited:) Its very nice opportunity to meet new persons:) Hope ill be meeting you very soon:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)