Saturday, September 27, 2014

Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post, Bought Borrowed and Bagged


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews,  check it out and sign up  here
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged. Link up with me here.

What I read:
Stay with Me (Wait for You, #3)
source: bought
Disciple: Becomings Disciples Through Bible Study
for bible study
source: bought
Burying Water
source: netgalley
The Calling (Darkness Rising, #2)
source: library
 Thanks Simon Teen
 Thanks Harper Teen


New Giveaways:
Sponsored Exclusive Giveaway: Reign of the Black Flame: Book I: The Waterglobe by B.B. Vayk

My week: Pretty good, its been cooler but gloomy. I am getting a haircut, and got to get pedi with my girlfriend and mom.


What are you reading? Any of my books new to you or have you read any of my books? If so, what did you think?
Also, feel free to link up your blog and mailbox post.


25 comments:

  1. Oooh, I want to read the Gathering so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope you'll enjoy your new books. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, the Fall! It's so pretty!

    Erin @ The Book Nut

    STS: http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/09/stacking-shelves-12-september-27-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul of books. I see quite a few that look very interesting and different. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're on an Armstrong kick lately. :D I love her books. Enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul and lots going on the blog there :) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ack! Bunch of awesome books. <3 I LOVED The Fall. So excited about getting my print copy :D And excited to read Stray as well. <3 happy reading Brandi :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Some amazing books there. Can't wait to read Stray and Black Ice. Oh and how did you like Stay With Me? Hopefully reading that next week. Loved all of J.Lynn's Wait for Me series! :D Great haul Brandi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw have fun with the mama and girlfriend :) Always good to pamper yourself a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOoh nice! Looooved Black Ice! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I posted early this weekend, too; big plans with family. Enjoy your books...I'm going to check out some of your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never had a pedicure; I really want one! And I want to read The Fall too.

    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the look of The Waterglobe.
    http:pettywitter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Black Ice! I want that one badly and I cannot wait to see what you think of it! :) Great haul.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You managed to read a lot this week. Are you getting a restyle on your hair? Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm really curious about Kelly Armstrong. I've heard some great things about her books. We've had cooler temps too but I think this is our week to be gloomy. Have a great week and enjoy your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've heard good things about Black Ice! Looks like a great book week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved Burying Water and I plan on reading Black Ice soon. Enjoy your books, Brandi!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loved Black Ice! But hated Falling Into Place. I was totally the black sheep when it came to Falling Into Place D: Have a fabulous week! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your books are awesome! Hope you're enjoying them!

    Here's mine!
    My Week in a Wrapped #1

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yay for cooler weather, though we're supposed to be having it here now, but it's been hot and humid and I hate it, haha. I finished Stray this week and finished The Fall last night, Stray was fun though I did have my issues with it but LOVED The Fall, so creepy and eerie, so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really hate gloomy weather. I'm glad you had a good week!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)