Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Twilight Tuesdays: Immortality for love?





I wanted to do this because my love for Twilight has recently been rekindled and hoping there are some more Edward lovers (or Jacob shippers I do suppose) out there to keep it alive with me.

Bella chose to become a vampire, to live on an existence of blood, all for love. Possibly Carlise and definitely Edward also believed that it jeopardized or even nullified your soul and chance of afterlife. Rosalie resented it at times because it meant that your body never changes and that she'll never be able to give birth or be a natural mother. The whole family in order to have jobs and be out in society had to move every decade or less if people are suspicious or they make mistakes.

Why Twilight Tuesdays?
I really loved the storytelling and the characters, and the romance. It all made me have that drive to read more and find out what happened next. It also led me to blogging, because I found some awesome blogs that had lists of books to read after Twilight, and though I dealt with Post-Awesome-Book-Depression because the Twilight series gave me all the feels, eventually I found others that tickled my fancy with the help of my library and book bloggers with awesome recs and reviews.

Disclaimer: Okay. I am sure this has been hosted somewhere, but a quick search didn't show anything current in the blogosphere. Let me know if you know of somewhere. But I am not making it a hop or anything, so hopefully not stepping on any toes.



My question to you, my lovely readers:
Could you trade mortality (and possibly your soul) for immortality and love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)