Thursday, December 31, 2015

Brandi's Best of 2015


Books read: 175

Contemp:
Everything That Makes You
Every Last Word
The One Thing
NA:
The Return (Titan, #1)
Fading Out (Living Heartwood, #3)

Continuing series I am still loving:
Salt & Stone (Fire & Flood, #2)
4.39
Chasing Impossible (Pushing the Limits, #5)
Series Enders:
The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6)
Every Last Breath (The Dark Elements, #3)
Daylighters (The Morganville Vampires, #15)

Fantasy:
The Scorpio Races

Best old (new to me) series:
Succubus Revealed (Georgina Kincaid, #6)
Storm Born (Dark Swan, #1)
Adult:
With Visions of Red, Book Two
my review book 1
book 2 review
book 3 review

Re-read



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)